Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ethan Benjamin Hoover

Well if you haven't been following the voting - it was a landslide. The name is set. We just got back from the Doctor. Ethan weighs 3.6 pounds. We did a 3D sono, He appears to be perfectly healthy and normal with the exception of one GIANT nose. Me and Joel saw it at the same time and said "is that his nose!?" Joel said if he could be born with that nose full of nickels neither one of us would have to go back to work.! But I'm sure it will be precious. I suspect he will see that sono picture later on in life when he least expects it; such as graduation or wedding day. I asked Joel to post the pic but he said he didn't think he could get it all on one computer screen.

Christmas is finally here. I am sad that I have to work though. That's the shift worker blues. Joel got lucky this year and his days off fell perfectly so he will be traveling to his family then on to the ranch.

I will miss my mom and dad terribly this year but will look forward to seeing them later on in the year.

I am about officially done with the pregnancy thing. It has lost it's glamour. I cannot seem to get comfortable when I am trying to sleep. I have indigestion when I lay down. Any advice from you moms will be appreciated.

People have been asking if my nursery is finished-I'm embarrassed to admit that there is absolutely nothing in there except clothes. That's really not like me. Maybe he's changing me already. Joel said we can keep him in a basket of clothes by the bed and he'd be alright. If I don't get on the ball that may be where he sleeps.

Love to all please pray for all those families that are traveling and those that are serving our country.

No comments: