Thursday, January 8, 2009

January Update

THE GANG


JOEL AND HIS FATHER


JOEL AND NEAL


JOEL AND ZAC



MEN AT WORK

Joel and I spent New Years at the Ranch. A far cry from our Vegas Days, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Being out there forces me to sit still which is what I need right now. They had a round up on Saturday. I had never seen one and it was very exciting. I took some of my nephews out there. Neal is still wearing the camo vest that Joel gave him. Watching them all out there makes me realize how it brings out the "boy" in all of them. Ethan will have a great time there.

I look forward to seeing everyone that can make it to the shower on the 24th. If you didn't get an invitation please don't feel slighted. It only means that I didn't have your address and it was really hectic on everyone trying to plan this during the holidays.

Ethan is still growing.....or rather I am. My sister took some photos and I will try and download them next time. I am still trying to talk Joel into taking couple pictures. He claims everyone know what we look like.

Joel has switched to days and I am enjoying it. I don't know how long I can keep him on this shift he is such a night person.



No comments: