Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby room starting to take shape.











Here are some work in progress pictures. If you will notice in the last picture the muriel lady painted on the amoire. She also added a little boy with a fishing pole to the front. (Well post better pics when the room is finished.) In the background of the last picture you can see half of the crib with it's bedding....the rest has not come in. I just found out that the curtain material won't be in for two more weeks!!! geez! But he will be in our room anyway so I am not stressing it too much.
The baby shower was so beautiful. I am so thankful for all the thought and effort that went in to it. I will never forget it. A special thanks to all of those who were able to make it and for the great gifts. I feel so prepared for him to come now.
Everyone wrote down their guesses on the weight and length. I am going to try and post it. Joel said whoever gets the closest gets to keep him for a weekend - on short notice.
Will post again soon.....





No comments: