Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things are coming together....














I'm almost 5 weeks away and I am finally working on the nursery - well Joel is at least. He painted the room, put the crib together and hauled the extremely heavy amoire up the stairs. (thanks meek) The murial lady worked on the amoire and it looks so good. I will post pictures soon. Half of the baby bedding came in..I am still waiting on the rest. Joel's upset because it cost more than our bedding.

My baby shower is this Saturday and I am looking forward to seeing everyone. The next big date to look forward to is the due date. Night time is still a nightmare but I feel pretty good during the day time.
I met Emily for lunch today. Their home is so sweet and she looks fabulous. She looks about 5 months pregnant instead of 2 weeks away. Way to go Emily! Her little girl's name is going to be Eden and I wait to meet her.
Here are some recent pregnancy pictures.

1 comment:

Organic Mommy said...

I'm so glad you took prego pics! I love them! You look beautiful and glowing, which is no surprise! I am so happy for you guys!!!