Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009






Happy Easter to everyone! All is good here. As you can see from the first picture that Ethan will have plenty of cousins to get him in all sorts of trouble.
My little boy is growing up too fast! He has already outgrown his newborn clothes. The big news is that he gave Joel his first big cheesy smile. It was so beautiful. I am a little jealous that it didn't go to me first! It's just not fair! It's funny because now I will do anything to try and get him to smile.
Tonight I took a nap and Joel gave Ethan a bath and fed him and carried on like they didn't even need me! :(
Ethan is defintely a boy. He loves to be outside on a walk or in the water taking a bath. He is guaranteed not to cry during this time. We went to the ranch last week and Joel drove us around on the golf cart. it was so bouncy and windy but Ethan just loved it.

Ethan is beginning to be more alert and can sit alone without being held for short periods of time. He seems to enjoy his swings more now. Before, he only slept in them. I guess that is progress.
Thats all for now.

No comments: