Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm the worst blogger ever....





Ethan is growing like a weed. I don't even want to blink because I am afraid I will miss something. He is getting longer and filling out. He already looks so different as you can see. He is "High Maintenance" or as some would say - spoiled! He loves to be held. And I love holding him. Anytime he is put down he immediately wakes up and cries. Joel says he only has (3) phases - Sleeping, Eating or Crying. Joel gave him rice cereal for the first time yesterday. (against my wishes) I had to finally wake Ethan about 5 hours later. He seemed to tolerate it fine.

Ethan did not get to be the family baby for long. Everyone check out my new neice Sadie on Erica and Beau's blog. She's beautiful.

I have been visiting my sister lately (now that I am not working so much). His cousin Nicole is fascinated with him. She screams and giggles at Ethan. It's really cute to see... It is still weird to see me and my sister both carrying baby carriers.

We have a new nanny and she is assisting in the spoiling process. We are so happy to have her. Ethan won't even let her put him down so she can go to the bathroom.

Ethan truly enjoys his bath time and has never even began to cry. That is such a blessing.

No other news to share as the rest of our lives have come to a grinding stop. Joel goes back to work next week and I have started the back at the spas.

Love to all.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Glad to see new pics. He's changing so much. Hope to see you at Easter. Love you all.